Monday, July 27, 2015

Introduction

I recently joined a Direct Sales company, Initial Outfitters at the beginning of March.  I've tried other direct sales companies, but this one is different!  And this time it's different!  This time, I'm homschooling my children!  I wanted to share my experiences with other homeschooling parents who may be looking into direct sales as a way to bring in extra money.  I know how hard it can be trying to do what God has called you to on one income.  Even though we know just how blessed we are, we feel stretched-thin all too often!  We try to save money by couponing, not going out to eat, buying bulk, shopping the clearance racks, but even that doesn't seem to be enough sometimes.  

Well, I want to share why being a consultant or representative for a Direct Sales Company could be the answer to your prayers!  

I know e-cards are suppose to be funny, but this is serious ya'll!  If you're a stay at home mom and/or homeschooling and your budget is always tight, direct sales could be the perfect fit for you to make some extra income.  I think you just need to find the product and company that is a good fit for you!

For instance, I fell in love with Initial Outfitters, because 1) I love their products.  I looked through the catalog and scoured the website and made a wishlist 2 pages long! 2) They help support the Charlie's Lunch Ministry.  For me this was big.  I don't want to necessarily work for a company that doesn't have values aligned with mine. Initial Outfitters' values are right in line with mine.  The Charlie's Lunch story touched my heart and I'm HAPPY to help and sell products that give back to that ministry.  3) It's flexible.  I work it when I can and want to.  I get out of it what I put into it.  I do our first priorities first, ie time with God, school, family time, then work around those things and amongst activities I was already doing.  4) I earn FREE products!  I earned over $375 in free products in my first 3 months with Initial Outfitters!  No kidding!  5) This next year, I have the opportunity to earn a vacation for my whole family to Punta Cana, Dominca Republic!  This past year, my fellow consultants earned a trip to Disney Land!! One consultant in my upline earned the trip for her and her husband AND her 6 Children! The whole thing! Paid for!  Seriously!  6) There are so many wonderful people I've met in the short time I've been with Initial Outfitters, it is like a family!  We are all supportive and helpful. We share ideas, we share pictures, we share tips, we encourage and build each other up!  It has done wonders for my heart!

These are just the tips of the iceberg.  I hope throughout this blog, that I can share that same encouragement with you, help you decide if a career in direct sales is right for you, answer questions you might have, and walk along side you as I navigate this exciting journey of helping my family financially while growing them spiritually at home!  



No comments:

Post a Comment